Monday, September 11, 2006

Sep 11th

Hey,

Just a quick blog, for those that dont know, my Nana passed away on saturday. Once again this has been testing and sometimes dont know where my heads at. My flatmates are cool, work was ok and i got some mates here but in truth if i had the money i may not be here now, i know i have to do this, i do, and i probably wouldnt have comeback but maybe its a good thing i dont have the money, that way i will never know but it can play with the mind.

Hats off to my family, Mum, Dad and Vanessa, your truly awesome.

My Nan was amazing, i love her very much and will miss her, will make coming back without her there very different. Though, the pain she has been through recently, I know she is in a happier place.

Trying to focus all my energies on this trip to Europe.

Thats it, just a quick update,

Will write longer soon,

Luv

Trav

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kia kaha son! Your nan will be happy now and you will always have your close family and yer mates at hand! See ya in a few weeks.
Jeeves